Developed specifically for the IBM iSeries and AS/400
|Process databases of addresses in bulk. Correct and match against the PAF (Postal Address File) and then allocate the DPID (Delivery Point Identifier) for the barcoding of mail.|
Accurate and complete address management
- Automated matching of your address database against the Australia Post PAF.
- Correct and consistent formatting of addresses for mail merge.
Easier and cheaper bulk mail
- Discounted postage rates from Australia Post with bar-coded mail.
- Reduce expensive and time consuming return to sender mail by allocating correct addresses.
Three steps for Address-IT Pro
- Input. Your database containing address fields (columns) are each matched to the PAF. The you get the corresponding Australia DPID and barcode string.
- Process. Populate a supplied interface file with the unmatched records. Then process through the interactive address repair program. Once the operator has corrected the address it is passed back through the batch program to allocate the DPID and barcode string.
- Mail merge. Export the addresses for a mail merge.
Address-IT Pro/i is licensed per-user or per-enterprise on an annual basis. The licence includes quarterly updates to the PAF, as well as any updates made to the software itself. The licence also includes unlimited telephone and email support for the duration of the licence.
Address-IT Pro/i is offered at a very competitive price.